above ground swimming pool

Cram everything in here that has to do with acquiring real estate and property in Korat and the Isaan, moving here, building an Isaan house, making it your Korat or Isaan home and existance etc. Who is a good architect, construction company, interior designer, carpenter, handyman etc here in the Isaan. Ask questions and contribute from your personal experience.
mark
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

above ground swimming pool

Ungelesener Beitragvon mark » Mo Jun 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I am looking to buy a swimming pool i live in the korat area is there a shop in the city where you can buy pools or any other place that sells swimming pools :wie

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: above ground swimming pool

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Mo Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi Mark,

welcome to Korat-Info1

We do have a quite good topic in our german section: http://korat-info.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... p=723#p723

Even if you cannot manage to read that directly or with a translator tool you might be able to pick out some valuable links or other info.

A post from Frank from The Koratpost (in english) is quoted there. He explains where a shop for that is in Korat.

Sorry, I'm still confined to dreaming of a pool, still gotta use my fish pond or the river adjacent to my land.

:prost

Klaus
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

mark
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon mark » Sa Jun 20, 2009 10:26 am

I can not find the place for the pools in the korat post
the other link had good some useful site i am looking at .if theres a shop in korat i will go there first
:wie
thanks for the info

danneva
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon danneva » Fr Jun 25, 2010 4:55 am

I’m not able to give you pool sites because of your location but then I can give you some tips in buying above ground swimming pool. First, decide what size you want and what size your property will accommodate. You will also need to investigate the rules and regulations of your community to determine if you are allowed to install a pool. Be careful of the stability, since these are known to collapse, and will not withstand any abuse. The pool walls should be stable, the decks solid, and the fencing around the deck secure. The liners should be of a higher gauge material that will tolerate a lot of activity, and there should be a warranty on both the liner and the structure. Installation should be professional and fastidious. The sand filter and equipment supplied with the pool should be of the highest quality. Hayward is a popular brand of filter, and reliable one.

catweazle
Korat-Isaan-Reporter

Ungelesener Beitragvon catweazle » So Jun 27, 2010 6:59 am

hallo
i am not so good english
i understand, you wil looking for factory this can make swimminpool?
i know one in udon
he doeses this
when it is ready i can tell you it is good or bad
http://www.systemvertrieb.de/tuk/poolbau.html

henry
Wer etwas haben möchte, was er noch nicht hatte, muß etwas tun, was er noch nie tat!

Detlef (†2020)
Thailand-Autor

Ungelesener Beitragvon Detlef (†2020) » So Jun 27, 2010 5:41 pm

I’m think he’s looking for an „Aufstellpool“ (above ground pool).

There is a toy-shop in Korat, Changphuak Rd. (from BigC passing the bus terminal, then on the right in direction Maharat Hospital (Changphuak Rd).

You will find it on the left side.

It have the whole sales programme from “toyznet” , incl. "Intex".

http://www.toyznet.com/index.php?newlang=english
...selbst ist der Mann! (wenn man ihn lässt und wenn er kann)

acejohnlee
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon acejohnlee » Di Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

I have been in Aufstellpool twice and my family really enjoys our swimming vacation, I guess this is a place you are looking for.

MarioM25
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon MarioM25 » Fr Jul 15, 2011 1:54 am

Before were using above swimming pool but since my kids are now big, I really constructed a slight social pool, social because it consist of a pool fence which is made ofglass pool fence and frameless. I did this because my kids has their kids already and I don't want that something will happen to them on the pool. Pool safety guidelines is important in constructing a pool, you have to follow rules and regulations to avoid accident in the end.

Flora27
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon Flora27 » Sa Jan 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Planning the design of the pool, but today there are a lot of information freely available. The Internet is one of the best sources of information, do not be afraid to dive and just enjoy the whole process. They are one of the best options you have. You can observe the interior magazines or magazines or swimming pools residential swimming pool construction and architecture design, travel and interior. You can also go through books and magazines on hotels and resorts worldwide.

pinto02
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon pinto02 » Do Feb 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi, Swimming pool water clarity is dependent on three basic elements of pool maintenance... filtration, circulation, and water chemistry. If one or more of these three elements are out of whack, the pool could turn cloudy.

thedi
Thailand-Reporter

Ungelesener Beitragvon thedi » Do Feb 02, 2012 6:50 pm

In einem anderen Forum gesehen:
New Post: Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swimming pools
Posted: 31 Jan 12 at 08:39
Big smile We are now open for business, that of building quality swimming pools. Our website, http://www.KhonkaenPools.com is still under construction, but we have a demo pool to see and even try out.

Prices start at 650k and that is for an 8m x 4m pool with a Super-Filtration system and comes complete with our "Cool Roof". Both features are crucial to maintaining clean, safe water and the latter, making the pool a year round and day long pleasure to use.

We are a small, family company with limited production capability, so customers will received our undivided attention throughout the build. Clap

Bild

catweazle
Korat-Isaan-Reporter

Ungelesener Beitragvon catweazle » Di Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am

catweazle hat geschrieben:hallo
i am not so good english
i understand, you wil looking for factory this can make swimminpool?
i know one in udon
he doeses this
when it is ready i can tell you it is good or bad
http://www.systemvertrieb.de/tuk/poolbau.html

henry

he makes very good
http://isaangarden.com/index.php/isaangarden/swimmingpool
Wer etwas haben möchte, was er noch nicht hatte, muß etwas tun, was er noch nie tat!

davew1981
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon davew1981 » Mi Nov 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Have you set up a swimming pool already? Not sure if you'd still find this helpful but last year I've built a small swimming pool in Korat and got my swimming pool supplies from PoolMaster. Pumps and filters are of good quality and you can check them on their products at their thailandpoolshop website. Cheers.

fraza
Thailand-Entdecker

Ungelesener Beitragvon fraza » Do Nov 02, 2017 7:56 am

Perhaps you can get informations here:
http://swimmingpoolsthailand.com/en/286-fibreglass-pools

alli21
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon alli21 » Fr Jan 04, 2019 2:43 am

Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a swimming pool for my kids. They are forcing me to buy this. What type of swimming pool should I buy? I have never bought this before and I also don't have too much idea of that. So, please help me with this.

Thanks

Zurück zu „Settling & Construction“