Land prices in Korat

Cram everything in here that has to do with acquiring real estate and property in Korat and the Isaan, moving here, building an Isaan house, making it your Korat or Isaan home and existance etc. Who is a good architect, construction company, interior designer, carpenter, handyman etc here in the Isaan. Ask questions and contribute from your personal experience.
asiaexpat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Land prices in Korat

Ungelesener Beitragvon asiaexpat » Fr Sep 15, 2006 4:47 pm

I'd like to get idea of land prices in the korat area

Farmland, rice paddy land, village house etc. lets say within 30 kms of downtown korat.

korathub
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon korathub » So Sep 17, 2006 10:11 am

Hello, asiaexpat.

Event I live in Korat but I don't know about land price in Korat. In the future.But I just receive land is located next to water reservoir for sale at Sricute district, Korat. My friend in office is owner.
The land have about 10 acre area.
About your question I will try to survey price land in Korat for you.But I don't sure to do it complete because I will move to Bangkok for start new job.
My new job is real estate agent. I got lands near Bangna-Trad kms 19 Rd. and Sumkhumwit kms 44 Rd. and kms.51 Rd. for sale. http://manop.korathub.com/sellland/
when it in your scope.Please contact me. dewgate@hotmail.com

Take care

Dew

korathub
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon korathub » So Sep 17, 2006 8:18 pm

Oh, Today, I just receive land for sale in Korat near Yamo monument.About 0.6 acre area (1 Rai 2 Ngan 63 Wa) price is 68 millions bahts.

:D
Please contact me. by PM If you interesting

Thanks

asiaexpat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon asiaexpat » So Sep 17, 2006 9:25 pm

if i had 68 million baht the last thing i would do is to buy 1 1/2 rai in korat :D

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » So Sep 17, 2006 9:37 pm

asiaexpat hat geschrieben:if i had 68 million baht the last thing i would do is to buy 1 1/2 rai in korat :D

Why not? Near Yamo, so just in the very middle of town, you could errect the Asia Trade Center for Osama to bomb :lol: For a cattle farm it's probably not suitable. Too much traffic and big buildings around. They could stampede and run over some innocent shoppers. :lol:

Still good to know what the land there goes for. Around here - 20 kms line from there - it goes for around 100 k a rai, if near a street. But it is useless to build a shopping center or offices around here. You would have to bus your customers and employees from quite far - after you built adequate streets leading here. :(
Zuletzt geändert von KoratCat am Fr Okt 20, 2006 7:49 am, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

asiaexpat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon asiaexpat » So Sep 17, 2006 9:49 pm

KoratCat hat geschrieben:
asiaexpat hat geschrieben:if i had 68 million baht the last thing i would do is to buy 1 1/2 rai in korat :D

Why not? Near Yamo, so just in the very middle of town, you could errect the Korat Trade Center for Osama to bomb :lol: For a cattle farm it's probably not suitable. Too much traffic and big buildings around. They could stampede and run over a flock of innocent shoppers. :lol:

Still good to know what the land there goes for. Around here - 20 kms line from there - it goes for around 100 k a rai, if near a street. But it is useless to build a shopping center or offices around here. You would have to bus your customers and employees from quite far - after you built adequate streets leading here. :(

100K on a raod?--elecrticity and water easily available??

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » So Sep 17, 2006 10:03 pm

asiaexpat hat geschrieben:100K on a raod?--elecrticity and water easily available??

For electricity you should get used to plucking in your rice cooker not at the same time as the others, and for your PC buy a UPS.

As to water I recommend building your own clearing plant and big tanks since it might not come clean enough or at the pressure you need to take a shower. :lol:

But in the middle of town it might be better. That's why it costs 400 times as much. :lol:
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

asiaexpat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon asiaexpat » So Sep 17, 2006 10:20 pm

I spent 9 years in the north of Thailand , 4 of those in a ricefeild village where I had a teak plantation, so I very familair with infrastructure shortcomings.

Do people drill their own deep water wells in Korat or do you rely on city water supply??

Rdrokit
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon Rdrokit » Fr Sep 22, 2006 6:48 am

Bought 4 rais within the Non Song city limits 6 months ago for 460,000baht (in the wife's name). When the wife went with the previous owner to change ownership, the land office put a value of 600,000 baht on the land. Got a good deal. The previous owner gave us the deal as the land was originally my father-in-laws but he lost it many years ago and could never afford to buy it back.

Naam Jai (?2008)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Buying or Renting land

Ungelesener Beitragvon Naam Jai (?2008) » So Jan 21, 2007 7:44 am

Want to keep control of your life,then rent.

However if you want to buy land, firstly decide what you want it for? Secondly, where you want it, thirdly, how much you can afford and finally who your legal representation should be.

The banks and real estate offices in Korat would seem to be a good place to start. The banks have repossession property on offer.

Many buy land on wife or girlfriends family land/farm. Convenient but often isolated.

On the other hand,going the whole hog would be to set up a Thai company and build a house or houses on land in or around Korat.

There are lots of opportunities between these.

Remember that land prices took a tumble in the collapse of the baht and many have never recovered from it. This could be repeated!

Thailing
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re:

Ungelesener Beitragvon Thailing » Sa Dez 27, 2008 9:19 pm

korathub hat geschrieben:Oh, Today, I just receive land for sale in Korat near Yamo monument.About 0.6 acre area (1 Rai 2 Ngan 63 Wa) price is 68 millions bahts.

Thanks

Who pay 68 million for 1 rai 2 nan 63 Wa , is real, totaly crazy !

mcmurphy
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: Re:

Ungelesener Beitragvon mcmurphy » So Dez 28, 2008 1:01 am

Thailing hat geschrieben:Who pay 68 million for 1 rai 2 nan 63 Wa , is real, totaly crazy !

Unless its in the middle of a big city and worth a multiple, then it might be smart. :?

Skoby
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: Land prices in Korat

Ungelesener Beitragvon Skoby » Di Dez 11, 2012 5:58 pm

korathub hat geschrieben:Oh, Today, I just receive land for sale in Korat near Yamo monument.About 0.6 acre area (1 Rai 2 Ngan 63 Wa) price is 68 millions bahts.

Thanks

I sent you an email some time ago but did not receive any answer. Are you still offering that piece of land? I would appreciate if you could contact me.

BR

Clemens

davew1981
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon davew1981 » Mi Nov 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Best that you also speak with a local land agent in Korat. Quite a challenge though to find an English or German speaking one. Best of luck.

tom4208
Korat-Isaan-Reporter

Ungelesener Beitragvon tom4208 » So Nov 05, 2017 4:25 pm

68'000'000 THB für 2'400 m2 in Korat-Town!? :violent
Da gibts wirklich Leute die einen solchen Preis auch noch bezahlen und das Land gehört dann meist nicht mal ihnen selbst?
3 Jahre später wird vielleicht eine neue Strassenbahn gebaut und Ländereien werden enteignet usw.
Ich würde jedem mangels Wertsteigerung, Kapitalgewinnung von solchen Wucherlandpreisen abraten.
I'm the sword, I'm the flame

Zurück zu „Settling & Construction“