INTRODUCTION

New to Korat and the Isaan? Introduce yourself here to the other members and the readers of this Forum , say hi, break the ice . . . Let us know you're here in Korat or the Isaan and like to get to know other expats in Thailand.
trevorlawrence
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

INTRODUCTION

Ungelesener Beitragvon trevorlawrence » Mo Dez 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi All,

While going through this site, I didn't find any place to introduce my self. That is the reason I am starting up with a new thread.

I am a newbie and have join here recently. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue.

Seeing some of the wonderful work on these forums is also very inspiring to me. I hope i can be helpful to this site and i'll see you on the boards.

I hope I will enjoy here a lot and be here for a longer time.

Merry Christmas to all of you in advance.

Cheers.

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: INTRODUCTION

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Mo Dez 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi trevorlawrence,

welcome to our sleepy forum! Please don't hesitate to present your ideas or shoot your questions. :D

Are you in Korat or planning to come to Korat soon?

:prost

KoratCat
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

KeliS(?2013)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: INTRODUCTION

Ungelesener Beitragvon KeliS(?2013) » Do Aug 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Hello! I didn't find another more appropriate thread to introduce myself and as a participant some other forums I think it is good to introduce myself first before starting giving my opinion in the variety of subjects you are discussing in this forum :) So, my name is Keli, I live in Berlin. I am a 24 years old student with lots of Hobbies :D I am sure that I will enjoy a great time in this forum! Cheers :)

Zurück zu „First Posts“