God does not choose the capable, God enables the chosen people

Talk about just anything from politics to science, society, the typical thai girl, etc., or just gossip about. It doesn't need anything to do with Korat, Isaan or Thailand at all.
Rudi (†2019)
Korat-Isaan-Reporter

God does not choose the capable, God enables the chosen people

Ungelesener Beitragvon Rudi (†2019) » Fr Aug 26, 2016 1:48 pm

What God does is so unique genius, it is simply divine. The mind cannot grasp, yet it is only intuitive guess.
God created man and capable of replacing the crumbling structures of the old time with new ones. For this purpose God created men and women who are not concentrated by any religious influences.
God created also Russian people and enables them to fulfill His work. There are Grigori Grabovoi, Igor Arrepjev and Nadezhda Koroleva, just to name a few. These people are close to God so as to create together with Him.
The consequences of these teachings have i.e. the collapse of the old systems particularly healthcare, launched by the training of physicians up to the pharmaceutical industry.

I know so far none of the people personally; have seen only on several YouTube videos.
Based on my quantum-theoretical knowledge I believe all of what they say is possible.

I will attend a seminar in Chiang Mai from December 7. to 13. 2016

Seminars are presented in English and German languages.

For further Information: www.thailandproject.asia

Zurück zu „Open Discussion and Cross Talk (serious & jest)“