Just overly thirsty?

Info and tips on Korat, Thailand, like a good Koratmap, korat hotels, banks, Korat and Isaan tourist attractions, events in Korat and Isaan,restaurants, Korat bars, shopping, hospitals, professionals, meeting points, Koratlocal topics, Korat culture, nightlife, massage parlours, sex services, house construction, car dealers and rentals etc.
Martin
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Just overly thirsty?

Ungelesener Beitragvon Martin » Di Aug 21, 2007 10:44 am

issanrebel hat geschrieben:
Naam Jai hat geschrieben:Issanrebel
Thank you for your comments.
What would other Issan Expat residents say to your comment about them being drunken sots?

Probably they'd say: "Right, cheers!" :lol:

And more stimulating company does make life more interesting,wouldn't you agree?

D'yer think so, the only stimulating discourse being "cheers!"? :mrgreen:

Hello Issanrebel!

Sounds frightening. Though I stumbled over remarks about farangs being alcoholics in Korat and Issan to a larger extent than elsewhere in Thailand I find it hard to believe that alcoholism is so widespread there. I mean people can live cheaply and use their money to fulfill their dreams of own houses and gardens etc. What reason is there for people becoming alcoholics?

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: Just overly thirsty?

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Di Aug 21, 2007 5:35 pm

Martin hat geschrieben:Hello Issanrebel!

Sounds frightening. Though I stumbled over remarks about farangs being alcoholics in Korat and Issan to a larger extent than elsewhere in Thailand I find it hard to believe that alcoholism is so widespread there. I mean people can live cheaply and use their money to fulfill their dreams of own houses and gardens etc. What reason is there for people becoming alcoholics?

Let's say they're used to have their pint or two from the cool climate back home. The tropical temperatures just make them a lot more thirsty.

No, there's a lot more behind. Adjustment problems. Dealing with problems they cannot fully analyse and therefore not solve etc. But of course it's always the wife's fault . . . :wink:
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

Zurück zu „Korat life and leasure (Korat - Gateway to Isaan)“