Looking for school English Program West of Korat

Post and discuss on all aspects of education in Korat, Isaan and Thailand, like what schools for kids, what experiences as teachers etc.
noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Looking for school English Program West of Korat

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Fr Mai 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi,

If you live in Korat province, could you tell the name of a good public or private school with EP (english program) in the east side of Korat city for my kids 5 years old and 10 years old ? I'm not looking for international school. We will live between Sikhio district and Sung Noen district.

Thanks for your help !

Title corrected by admin.

noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: Looking for school English Program East of Korat

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Di Mai 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Or may be you know a school EP in Pak Phong or Pak Chong but not an international school. Thanks

noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Fr Mai 08, 2015 4:10 pm

noopin2014 hat geschrieben:Hi,

If you live in Korat province, could you tell the name of a good public or private school with EP (english program) in the east side of Korat city for my kids 5 years old and 10 years old ? I'm not looking for international school. We will live between Sikhio district and Sung Noen district.

Thanks for your help !

Sorry i wrotte east of korat but it's west :)

noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Fr Mai 08, 2015 4:11 pm

noopin2014 hat geschrieben:Hi,

Thanks for your help !

Sorry i wrotte east of korat but it's west :)

fraza
Thailand-Entdecker

Ungelesener Beitragvon fraza » Fr Mai 08, 2015 5:58 pm

In Pak Chong there exist a municipal school which has a school branch only speaking english. My son who now visit another municipal school in Pak Chong (9. class) will change next year (10. class) to this school branch.

I don't know the name of the school, but - coming from Khorat - it is on the left side of the Mittraphab Road and painted purple.

The GPS-Koordinates are 14.721572° / 101.438089° (GoogleEarth).

I hope this is correct.

noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Fr Mai 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Ok Fraza that's interesting, thanks for your reply the GPS seems correct, so your sun follow the english program, how much did you pay about for 1 semester or 1 year please ?

fraza
Thailand-Entdecker
Re: Looking for school English Program West of Korat

Ungelesener Beitragvon fraza » Sa Mai 09, 2015 8:03 am

Sorry, I don't know how much to pay, but it will be not so much, says my woman - it's a public school. My son will visit next year (2016) this school, therefore we will ask at the end of the year. But my son will ask his teacher - the new year of school will beginn Monday (11.05). His teacher had the idea that my son can visit the other school in the next year.

thedi
Thailand-Reporter

Ungelesener Beitragvon thedi » So Mai 10, 2015 7:12 am

Public schools may accept kids from outside of their community. There is often a quota reserved for their own kids. The rest can be filled up with kids from out of town. Usually there is an entry test to select the best students from out of town. But there is also a custom to accept a gift instead of passing a test. This depends very much on the managers of the school.

Out of town kids pay an official annual school fee. This is negligible. If there is a required 'gift', this may be higher. The shoe would have to fit the foot.

Regards

Thedi

noopin2014
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon noopin2014 » Mo Mai 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Ok thanks to Fraza and Thedi. I hesisate now where to live, may be Pak Chong but the land there is so expensive, Sikhio seems to be cheaper...

Zurück zu „Education“