'Wadee Krap

New to Korat and the Isaan? Introduce yourself here to the other members and the readers of this Forum , say hi, break the ice . . . Let us know you're here in Korat or the Isaan and like to get to know other expats in Thailand.
zenkat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

'Wadee Krap

Ungelesener Beitragvon zenkat » Do Jul 07, 2011 3:23 am

Hi, all. I'm Dan, I still live in Michigan but I heard about this forum from your spot on 'RiceField Radio'. I've been to Thailand a few times now and it seems like a nice place to retire to in a few (hopefully) years. In the meantime, I've been (what else?) searching for love...
I've recently met a very nice girl from Amphoe Sung Noen online and am planning my first visit with her in September. I've been through this process enough to know already she is a nice girl, so I don't need any advice about making sure things are on the up-and-up in that regard...
Just saying 'hello' and I look forward to reading the boards. I've stopped in Korat briefly several times, but no very little about it, so I'm really happy to find this site!

Cheers
Dan

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: 'Wadee Krap

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Do Jul 07, 2011 10:10 am

Hi Dan,

welcome to this forum!

Please do also look up the other notable Korat forums

koratfart.com and

grumpyexpat.com

to get a broader view of Korat and its expat scene. There you might find references to even more forums in Korat. Each has its own circle of friends and "mission". But please don't forget to post your impressions and questions on this forum here to wake it up a little again. I have to admit that it got a little sleepy with so many English-language forums in Korat.

Are you a friend of Marty who runs RiceFieldRadio?

:prost

Klaus
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

zenkat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: 'Wadee Krap

Ungelesener Beitragvon zenkat » Sa Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Kawp khun mak khun Klaus!
Forums bookmarked!
I just happened to stumble upon RiceField in an iPhone web radio app, so if it's Marty who's running it, he is doing a great service!

My new lady friend lives in Ban Nong Tak Kai. Know anyone out that way?

Thanks for your welcome.
Dan

Zurück zu „First Posts“