Friends of Korat-Info

For anything you want to know and need to know about this Korat and Isaan forum. Present your ideas and suggestions how to improve this message board. Ask questions on how to use different feateures. Post requests. Find out about forum news and updates etc.
Isaan Rollie
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Friends of Korat-Info

Ungelesener Beitragvon Isaan Rollie » Mi Nov 07, 2007 10:11 am

Hi KC, I've seen another forum having on display which other sites are promoting them. Is it possible to know which sites do give links to Korat-Info and how many visitors it gets from those links?

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: Friends of Korat-Info

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Mi Nov 07, 2007 1:41 pm

I assume you're talking about the referrers to Korat-Info. Last month we had hits coming from a total of 446 sites referring to Korat-Info. Besides the typical search results from search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL etc. there are regularly a lot of hits from sites which we also refer to in our "Weblinks" section. And of course a lot of government surveillance and universities researching. I don't know whether it is in their interest to have the data of their referrals published here. I sent you a PM with the link to last month's referrals list for personal information only. :wink:
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

mcmurphy
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon mcmurphy » Mi Nov 07, 2007 10:19 pm

KoratCat hat geschrieben: I sent you a PM with the link to last month's referrals list for personal information only. :wink:

Is it possible to send it to me as well? 8)

mcmurphy
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon mcmurphy » Fr Nov 09, 2007 4:48 pm

Thanks, KC. Very illuminating! I thought this site had info for expats and foreigners only. Looks like we're well accepted in Thailand by so many referrals from Thai sites. :D

Zurück zu „Helpdesk“