Catholic cemetery/cimetière catholique

Message Board at the Gateway to Isaan. For proclamations, advertisements, suggestions, notices and announcements.
thailanat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Catholic cemetery/cimetière catholique

Ungelesener Beitragvon thailanat » Di Okt 20, 2015 1:43 am

Hello,

I do not know if I'm in the right place, but I try anyway.
I need information and I do not know who to ask.
That is, 20 years ago, my boyfriend was buried in a Catholic cemetery in Korat, but I do not know the name of this cemetery. I only remember that it was not far from St Mary's School (maybe 10-15 minutes by car) and I have pictures that could possibly tell you more.
I do not think there are many Catholic cemetery there, as could anyone help me find it because I have to go to Korat soon?

Thank you in advance for your help because it is rather urgent

(sorry, my English is not very good because I'm French and I've used Google translation)

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Re: Catholic cemetery/cimetière catholique

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Di Okt 20, 2015 4:20 am

You should ask at the Catholic Church (Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes), that is within the compound of St. Mary's School, just to the left at the entrance, up the driveway. St. Mary's School and the Catholic Church are located opposite the train station. Another option is asking at St. Mary's Hospital, that is next to the bus station Mor Kor Sor 2. Third option is asking at the Catholic Mission, that is located between the train station and the town center. They do have at least one French teacher nearby in the school, who could help translate, if you ask at the Catholic Church. At the mission, the Catholic Seminary, they might also have somebody fluent in French.

Vous devriez demander à l'Eglise catholique (Cathédrale de Notre-Dame de Lourdes), qui est dans l'enceinte de l'école Sainte-Marie, juste à gauche à l'entrée, l'allée. École Sainte-Marie et l'Eglise catholique sont situés en face de la gare. Une autre option est demandé à l'hôpital Sainte-Marie, qui est à côté de la gare routière Mor Kor Sor 2. troisième option est demandé à la Mission catholique, qui est situé entre la gare et le centre-ville. Ils ont au moins un professeur de français à proximité de l'école, qui pourraient aider à traduire, si vous demandez à l'église catholique. À la mission, le séminaire catholique, ils pourraient également avoir quelqu'un parle couramment le français.
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

thailanat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon thailanat » Di Okt 20, 2015 2:51 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. I go and try your solutions.

thailanat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon thailanat » Mi Okt 21, 2015 3:14 pm

I'm sorry to disturb you again, but I've tried to find the email adress of the place you gave me, but no one works.

I've found this :

- koratdiocese@hotmail.com
- missionkorat@hotmail.com
- st.maryscollegekorat@gmail.com

Can you help me again to find the right email adress of :

- St Mary's school,
- catholic Church (Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes)
- catholic mission

Your help is really needed .

I also to thank you to have translate your previous message in french.

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator

Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Mi Okt 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Thais don't use email that much. You could try contacting the Catholic church in Korat over their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/StMarys-Church/358512920934423,

or Saint Mary's School: https://www.facebook.com/St-Marys-College-Nakhon-Ratchasima-146655665395363
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

thailanat
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon thailanat » Mi Okt 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Thank you so much.

I go and try this. And I go and see if I can send them a fax too.

Thank you again for your precious help.

Zurück zu „Meeting Point at the Nakhon Ratchasima Forum“