oldfile hat geschrieben:Originally posted on Jul 02, 2006 9:46 am by "KoratCat"
A discussion of an alleged procedure by the Korat Immigration Office regarding the reporting of a foreigner's stay at a thai private house can be found on
An alien who has been granted temporary stay in the Kingdom shall be required to comply with the following conditions:
1. Not to engage in or take any work or employment unless granted permission. Doing so shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine not exceeding baht 10,000 or both.
2. to stay at a place the location of which the competent officer has been notified. Failing to so notify shall be punished with fine not exceeding Baht 5,000 and daily fine of Baht 200 until the rectification of the actions.
3. In the event of change of address, notification of such must be made to the officer within 24 hours from the change date thereof. Failing to do so notify shall be punished with fine not exceeding Baht 200 per day until the notification is made.
4. In the event that an alien stays in thailand exceeding 90 days, such alien shall be required to notify the immigration officer of their address without delay after the 90 day period has elapsed. Failing to so notify shall be punished with fine not exceeding Baht 5,000 and daily fine of Baht 200 until the rectification of the actions.
Duties of the householder, owner or possessor of a residence or hotel manager who provides accommodations to aliens authorised to thay in the Kingdom on a temporary basis is required to notify the immigration officer under Section 38 of the Immigration Act B.E.2522 and Penalty under Section 77 of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522
1. To notify the officer at the Immigration Office located in such locality in which the house, residence or hotel is located. Such notification shall be made within 24 hours from the date the alien is given accomodations. If there is no Immigration Office in such area available, a notification shall have to be made with the police office at the local police station.
2. In the event that the house, residence or hotel where an alien is staying is located in Bangkok a notification shall be made with the competent officer at the Immigration Bureau.
Naam Jai hat geschrieben:Korat Immigration Office is moving from the office in the grounds of Assumption School to the "TOT (Telephone Office complex)" at Ban Don on the Mittraphap to Bangkok Road. Its about 13kms out of Korat on the left hand side of the main road. Depart Korat on the Bangkok Mittraphap leave the main carriageway for the Frontage Road when you see the Esso sign. Go another kilometre and TOT is on the left. If you pass the Caltex Station you have gone too far.Its almost opposite the Mai (new) Ban Don Temple which is on the right.Arcade Thonglon the Immigration Officer says they are 90% sure of a move in SEPTEMBER 07. Office hours to be announced.
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste