Health Food Shop

Expats and everybody else can inform about their businesses they deem of interest to expats in Korat.

Do you watch what you eat?

never
Keine Stimmen
sometimes
100%

Abstimmungen insgesamt: 1

BONDEBOND
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Health Food Shop

Ungelesener Beitragvon BONDEBOND » So Mai 06, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi, just moved back from BKK, now workin as a shop assistant at Healthy HOME so if any of the korat info members are in town, stop by and say hi alright? if you are on the mitrapap Rd. comin from bangkok, once u passed all the schools: Anuban-suranasee.. take the first right turn at the traffic light, drive through the PonSAN City gate or pratunam.. the shop is on your left opposite to barber shops. We don't have any signs in ENglish but the place is unusually well decored from KOrat shop...cafe in the front and shop inside. with yellow sign.
Here we have all the health products u can think of, you can also, stop by for a cupa tea or coffee( they're instant ones)
My name is BON 25 years old, female. Not here for romantic purpose, but for a few good talks from friendly people... stop by and say hi alright?
If you can't find your way there call 089-6104245 I'm here to asisst you to get there... Please... no crank calls!! :D

Naam Jai (?2008)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Ungelesener Beitragvon Naam Jai (?2008) » So Mai 06, 2007 11:56 pm

Wot free parking too?
How healthy can you get for a Bond girl?

KoratCat
Thailand-Forum-Administrator
Ungelesener Beitragvon KoratCat » Mo Mai 07, 2007 6:24 am

Hi Bon,

why don't you make a few digital photographs of your brother's shop so people can get a better idea of it. If you don't know how to get them to display on this forum just mail them to KoratCat@Korat-Info.com - we'll do it for you then. :D
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es! Erich Kästner, 1899 - 1974

BONDEBOND
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Thank you so much

Ungelesener Beitragvon BONDEBOND » Mo Mai 07, 2007 7:49 pm

I will get some pictures of the shop for yall soon.

THanks for your naam jai to greet a newbie.

Zurück zu „Business-Info“