Korat Taxi to Bangkok/Airport

Looking for a Korat map, a doctor, dentist, lawyer, architect, taylor, webdesigner, interior designer, carpenter, handyman, electrician, construction company, real estate agent, school, private teacher, tour guide, travel agent, translator or a government office? Addresses, GE placemarks, phone numbers, pictures, drawings, maps etc. to help find your way around Korat in this section.
Naam Jai (?2008)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Korat Taxi to Bangkok/Airport

Ungelesener Beitragvon Naam Jai (?2008) » Mo Mai 21, 2007 5:50 pm

The way I did it was to travel from Don Muang and now Suvarnabhumbi by "hailing" a taxi on the main road at Don Muang. First catching the minibus from Suvarnabhumbi to Don Muang (50bht each +50bht for two large suitcases).
I have never paid more than 2000bht from Don Muang to Korat near centre. Then I take the mobile number of the Taxi driver (s) and store them for when I want to travel from Korat to Bangkok or Suvarnabhumbi.
He will collect you from your previous drop off point in Korat and deliver you (actually 2+ bags) for 2000bht. So I never paid more than 2000bht from Korat to Airport. You can then book the same tax man to collect you from outside the Passenger Bus Station at Suvarnabhumbi( prearranged point,thus avoiding the taxi rank), for the 2000bht return journey to Korat. You get the Shuttle bus from arrivals to Passenger Bus terminal,free.
As I have said on another thread it costs me 1013bht in diesel for the round trip to Rama IV road plus tollcharges.

I will explain the cheaper option from Korat to Suvarnabhumi AND RETURN in the next thread.

Zurück zu „Korat City Guide“