Drawings for building house

Cram everything in here that has to do with acquiring real estate and property in Korat and the Isaan, moving here, building an Isaan house, making it your Korat or Isaan home and existance etc. Who is a good architect, construction company, interior designer, carpenter, handyman etc here in the Isaan. Ask questions and contribute from your personal experience.
Homer (?2011)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Drawings for building house

Ungelesener Beitragvon Homer (?2011) » Mi Aug 15, 2007 4:07 pm

http://www.crossy.co.uk/Thai_House_Plans/
Here is some drawings of different types of houses,download for free.
There is also estimate for prices but these estimate are from 2004 .

sebastien
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: Drawings for building house

Ungelesener Beitragvon sebastien » Di Sep 11, 2007 1:14 pm

I know a very nice Thai architect in Korat. He is around 35, his wife is an engineer. He has an office with 2 other partners. They are working on the SEA games, for example. But mostly build houses, and other stuff like shops and factories. They designed the massage parlor La BEAU, near passinee.

This guy draws and builds houses, any style, any budget (normally 1 million up).
If you want sketches, it cost 2000 to 5000. These are not copies, he does them according to want you request.
If you want REAL plans, he makes them for 3% of the total value of what you want.
If you want to build a house, you tell them the budget, what do you want and all is included (design, construction, etc).

You can email me if you are interested. He understands English but doesn't speak very well.

Jazzman (?2010)
Korat-Isaan-Forum-Gast

Re: Drawings for building house

Ungelesener Beitragvon Jazzman (?2010) » So Jul 20, 2008 7:45 pm

Now let me see...
3% on a 1 million baht house is 30,000 baht right?
So how come most people get a full set of blueprints on a 1 million baht house for 5,000 - 8,000 baht?

Well, one answer is here;
German-English architects and builders right here in Isaan with genuine low prices, high quality:
SiamConsulting
info@siamconsulting.info

Zurück zu „Settling & Construction“